Ok so I stole this idea from my cousin Shelly because it's a rad idea! Here's a list of 25 things I want to accomplish before I turn 26...which happens to be my golden birthday...January 26, 2011. I'll be posting progress...hopefully with photos! Enjoy!
1. Learn to play the cello (started private lessons Nov. 2009)
2. Go white water rafting
3. Visit my brother in Colorado
4. Run a half marathon (Signed up for Eugene Half May 2010)
5. Send surprise gifts to friends in the mail
6. Go on an adventurous date
7. Go kayaking
8. Go running in Forest Park with Elise.
9. Get car loan down to $5,000
10. Take a picture everyday for 100 days in a row
11. Take hip-hop dance classes
12. Have a legit photography website.
13. Out of all gifts given in 2010, at least half of them have to be handmade.
14. Host fancy dinner party. Cocktail dresses and suits!
15. Get a tattoo
16. See the Portland Cello Project in concert.
17. Put my photos in 3 coffee shops/galleries
18. Go see a movie by myself
19. Learn how to make pies like my mom (nov. 26,2009)
20. Read 6 books throughout the year.
21. Take a photography class
22. Get a new bike.
23. Watch Roller Derby live.
24. Go on a bike ride with Rita.
25. Visit Canada